Overseas Student Health Cover

As an international student, it is a condition of your student visa that you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your stay in Australia.  Your OSHC will help you pay for any medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying and it will contribute towards the cost of most prescription medicines or ambulance services in an emergency.

How to Purchase OSHC?

Let us take the stress out of sorting out your cover.   ZOI has affiliated health cover partners who will organize your OSHC for you so you are covered from arrival.